Saturday, July 15, 2006

A Return to Blogging

So, I've been encouraged by a couple of friends to continue blogging. It's friends like these I appreciate. Look for articles about Jesus and the Kingdom revolution that is coming to continue here on this site.

In addition to this blog, I started another blog just about my journey in experiencing the glory of God by enjoying being me. It will have shorter, more day-to-day blogs in the original blog format. Without stealing from what I wrote there, I believe God's glory is found when we live deeply from our hearts and become real about who we are. The blog is called Pursuing Glory. Check it out some time.

Anyways, thanks to those who encouraged me to continue. Together let's keep pressing for the fullness of the kingdom.

Travis

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo.

This is a comment.

Now you have two blogs. Well, I suppose two is better than one. I was kinda looking forward to the second one first.

6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home